6:57 PM

I say...

3/30/04 9:03 pm

I say….

“Video killed the radio star”…It’s a factoid which actually comes to mind. Fact is it’s the first ever music video released on Earth! Rock on!!!



3/3/04 9:10 pm

Just finished my can of Sapporo biru. Yoshiyama san and I went apartment hunting with Tokyo Chintai’s (a local leasing agency) “Apartment Consultant”. We had the luxury of riding his company car and pleasantly enough I got to see Shinjuku and Harujuku! I started salivating at the sight of all those couture shops we didn’t have back in Manila. But of course salivating is all I’m ever gonna do because I have to save money to fund my 10 yr, which now is my 5 yr, plan.

Afterwhich, I had the longest journey back to my temporary home. I am so worn out because it started to rain late afternoon and continued a ‘lil bit harder the last km home. This made me realize how much I miss my car! My feet aches from blisters because I simply had to wear my stylish pumps to work! Agh, I must search for sensible work shoes or I will go bow-legged! With the laptop alone my spine is starting to complain. Geez, I did have it easy over at Manila…no language barriers and no high cost of living to worry about.

Ergo, had to relax with my Sapporo and an episode of Queer Eye for the Straight guy…how I miss my uber-gay and metrosexual friends!!! Episode 3 was about this husband wanting to throw an exquisite birthday dinner party for wifey. I’d settle for a simple foot massage anytime….

Comments (0)