9:23 PM

Queer eye!

Where did you first see Queer Eye Grache? I heard they're airing it in Manila already. My favorite episode so far was last week's when they featured this really hot ice skater guy. He was wanted to do something special for his dear wife (an equally stunning Italian ice skater)...And you know what they did? They prettied up their (already) spacious flat, dressed the guy up in Armani (*drool*...at one point I started wishing I were Carson!) and then set them up for Central Park date (complete with horse-drawn carriage) where they did a little number on the rink for all the other Central park skaters. Definitely one of the best episodes (admittedly because of the straight guy..hehehe)

The only thing I dont like about the show though, is that its a constant reminder that cute guys are either married (Armani skater hunk) or gay (Jai and Kyan).

Comments (0)